Donald E. Mager
Posters/Presentations (Selected talks from last 12 months only, over 180 total)
1. April 2018 “Evolution of Model-informed Pharmacokinetic Characterization of Antibody-based Therapeutics” – Podium Presentation. North Jersey American Chemical Society Drug Metabolism Discussion Group, Somerset, NJ.
2. April 2018 “Systems Pharmacology Modeling of Bortezomib Concentration-Effect Relationships” – Seminar. UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
3. July 2018 “Future of Pharmacometrics” – Cutting Edge Lecture. 2018 World Congress on Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, Kyoto, Japan.
4. Sept 2018 “Clinical Pharmacology of Antibody-Drug Conjugates for Targeted Therapy” – Podium Presentation. The Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the FIP Annual Meeting, Glasgow, Scotland.
5. Sept 2018 “Evolution of Model-informed Pharmacokinetic Characterization of Antibody-based Therapeutics” – Podium Presentation. Delaware Valley American Chemical Society Drug Metabolism Discussion Group, Langhorne, PA.
6. Oct 2018 “Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology in Oncology” – Seminar. University of Michigan College of Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI.
7. Oct 2018 “Wavelet-based Approaches to Assessing the Predictive Performance of Multi-Scale Models” – Podium presentation. ACoP Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
8. Nov 2018 “PBPK Modeling of Biologics: Current Status in Decision Making” – Podium presentation. AAPS Annual Meeting, Washington, DC.
9. Nov 2018 “Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology in Oncology” – Seminar. Student College of Clinical Pharmacy, University at Buffalo, SUNY, Buffalo, NY.
10. Feb 2019 “Pharmacodynamic Modeling” – Workshop. University of Colorado, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Aurora, CO.
Manuscripts (From over 140)
1. Mager DE and Jusko WJ. Pharmacodynamic modeling of time-dependent transduction systems. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 70:210-6 (2001).
4. Mager DE, Wan R, Cheng A, Wareski P, Abernethy DR, and Mattson MP. Caloric restriction and intermittent fasting alter spectral measures of heart rate and blood pressure variability in rats. FASEB J. 20:631-7 (2006).
8. Hilmer SN, Mager DE, Simonsick E, Cao Y, Ling SM, Windham BG, Harris T, Hanlon J, Rubin S, Shorr R, Bauer DC, and Abernethy DR. A drug burden index to define the functional burden of medications in older people. Arch Intern Med. 167:781-7 (2007). Also featured in Editorial: JV Agostini. Arch Intern Med. 167:753-4 (2007).
9. Cao Y, Mager DE, Simonsick EM, Hilmer SN, Ling SM, Windham BG, Fried LP, and Abernethy DR. Physical and cognitive performance and burden of anticholinergics, sedatives and ACE inhibitors in older women. Clin Pharmacol Ther 83:422-9 (2008).
13. Kagan L, Turner MR, Balu-Iyer SV, and Mager DE. Subcutaneous absorption of monoclonal antibodies: Role of dose, site of injection, and injection volume on rituximab pharmacokinetics in rats. Pharm Res. 29:490-9 (2012).
15. Harrold JM, Straubinger RM, and Mager DE. Combinatorial chemotherapeutic efficacy in non-Hodgkins lymphoma can be predicted by a signaling model of CD20 pharmacodynamics. Cancer Res. 72:1632-41 (2012).
16. Van Wart SA, Shoaf SE, Mallikaarjun S, and Mager DE. Population pharmacokinetics of tolvaptan in healthy subjects and patients with hyponatremia secondary to congestive heart failure or hepatic cirrhosis. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 34:336-47 (2013).
20. Van Wart SA, Shoaf SE, Mallikaarjun S, and Mager DE. Population-based meta-analysis of furosemide pharmacokinetics. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 35:119-33 (2014).
21. Bruno R, Mentre F, Tannenbaum S, Wang Y, Corrigan B, and Mager DE. ISoP standards and best practices committee. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 95:581-2 (2014).
22. Chudasama VL, Ovacik MA, Abernethy DR, and Mager DE. Logic-based and cellular pharmacodynamic modeling of bortezomib responses in U266 human myeloma cells. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 354:448-58 (2015).
23. Zhang L and Mager DE. Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic modeling of target-mediated drug disposition of bortezomib in mice. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn. 42:541-52 (2015).
24. Gadkar K, Kirouac DC, Mager DE, van der Graaf PH, and Ramanujan S. A six-stage workflow for robust application of systems pharmacology. CPT: Pharmacomet Syst Pharmacol 5:235-49 (2016).
25. Ait-Oudhia S, Ovacik MA, and Mager DE. Systems pharmacology and enhanced pharmacodynamic models for understanding antibody-based drug action and toxicity. mAbs. 9:15-28 (2017).
26. Nanavati C, Ruszaj D, and Mager DE. Cell signaling model connects vorinostat pharmacokinetics and tumor growth response in multiple myeloma xenografts. CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol. 6:756-64 (2017).
27. Bloomingdale P, Housand C, Apgar JF, Millard BL, Mager DE, Burke JM, and Shah DK. Quantitative systems toxicology. Curr Opin Toxicol. 4:79-87 (2017).
28. Bloomingdale P, Nguyen VA, Niu J, and Mager DE. Boolean network modeling in systems pharmacology. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn. 45:159-80 (2018).
29. Campagne O, Delmas A, Fouliard S, Chenel M, Chichili GR, Li H, Alderson R, Scherrmann JM, and Mager DE. Integrated pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model of a bispecific CD3xCD123 DART® molecule in nonhuman primates: Evaluation of activity and impact of immunogenicity. Clin Cancer Res 24:2631-41 (2018).
31. Niu J, Straubinger RM, and Mager DE. Pharmacodynamic drug-drug interactions. Clin Pharmacol Ther. (Epub ahead of print, 2019).